Due to our decades of experience in providing expert counseling services, Intrust Healthcare is a leading resource for information and best practices in the mental health field. Refer to this tab regularly for upcoming community events where we’ll be on-site to discuss your specific situation in person, for updated and useful medical information, and external resources that can help you when you have a specific need.
We are honored you would consider choosing Intrust Healthcare as your counseling provider. Because we do not require referrals to begin services, you would only need to call our Pulaski County Headquarters at 606-676-0638 and our referral specialist will connect you to the appropriate services in your area. Please be sure to have your insurance information available, and our team looks forward to working with you.
We accept the following: Medicaid (All MCO’s), CHAMPVA, Tri-care, Anthem, Optum, Human, Cigna and United Healthcare. We are constantly working to expand the insurances we accept, if you do not see yours listed, please call our office at 606-676-0638.
An appointment will typically be made within 24-48 hours of the referral, or same day for crisis and emergency situations.
No, you would simply need to call our Headquarters at 606-676-0638 and our service coordinator will connect you to services in your area.
Yes, we currently offer Telemedicine and Psychiatry services in our Pulaski, McCreary and Wayne county offices, with plans to expand to all our office locations by the end of 2019. These services are provided in a private room via secure video chat in our office.
Because Intrust uses a client-centered approach, each person will be different. Your therapist will work with you to determine the necessary frequency for appointments.
Case Managers will maintain contact with you through out each month. At a minimum, your Case Manager will have 2 face-to-face meeting with you each month, and 3 meetings over the phone.
We do not charge for missed appointments, but do ask that appointments are cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
Yes. We understand that life can be hectic so our therapists and case managers maintain open and flexible schedules in order to work with your schedule and availability.
Therapy and Case Management services can be provided at home, in the school, or in our offices locations. To see a list of our current locations, please click here We now offer Telehealth services allowing sessions via secure video chat software in the comfort of your own home.
Absolutely. We aim to create the best possible atmosphere for change, and your therapist is a major part of that. If for any reason, you feel that you would do better with another therapist, we will work quickly to be sure you have a therapist you are comfortable with.
Therapy does not solve your problems, instead it gives you the tools, understanding, and guidance needed to effectively problem solve.
Therapy is a partnership between client and a trained therapist to enable someone to have a better understanding of their feelings/triggers and to assist with making desired change to these behaviors.
Below are a few examples as to why someone may decide to seek advice from a therapist:
- Emotional difficulties make it hard to function day to day.
- They just need someone to talk to.
- Their actions are harmful to themselves, or others.
- To cope with death, tragedy, or other difficult circumstances.
Intrust will never share any of your information with others and has strict procedures in place to ensure client confidentiality and HIPPA compliance.
Community Events Calendar
Intrust loves our communities! Because of our love for our communities, we participate in local upcoming events that benefit the individuals and support local groups, schools and causes. Click the button below to access our Upcoming Community Events Calendar and find where we will be next. See you soon!
At Intrust, we proudly partner with local, state and national organizations to ensure we stay up-to-date with the latest in treatment trends, in order for our clients to have the best chance possible to improve their lives.
- Continuing Education Credits – CE4Less.com
- National Board for Certified Counselors – NBCC.com
- KY Board of Social Work – Bsw.ky.gov
- KY Board of Licensed Professional Counselors – Lpc.ky.gov
- Dept of Professional Licenses – Dop.ky.gov
- National Association of Mental Illness – NAMI.org
- US government Mental Health Education – MentalHealth.gov
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) – www.nimh.nih.gov
- American Counseling Association – www.counseling.org
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy @ – www.aamft.org
- National Association of Social Workers – www.socialworkers.org
- The Glendon Association – www.glendon.org
- Resource for CEU’s – behavioralhealthce.com
- Suicide 1-800-273-8255 text hello to 741741
- Self-Harm 1-800-366-8288 text connect to 741741
- Eating Disorders 1-800-931-2237 text neda to 741741
- Domestic Violence 1-800-799-7233 text support to 741741
- LGBTQ+ 1-866-488-7386 text start to 678678
- Pregnancy Infant & Child Loss 1-800-944-4773 text hello to 741741
- Bullying 1-800-420-1479 text home to 741741
- Sexual Assault 1-800-656-4673 text home to 741741
- Grief 1-800-445-4808 text care to 839863
- Mental Health 1-800-950-6264 text nami to 741741
- National Center for PTSD – https://www.ptsd.va.gov/index.asp
- Online community for teens and struggling adults to share stories of recovery, tragedy, struggle or hope – OK2Talk.org