First and foremost, it is my sincere hope this communication finds you and your family members safe and healthy. Please know that our paramount concern is the security and well-being of each and every staff member of Intrust during these very challenging and, no doubt, unprecedented times.
Also, please know that your leadership has been working tirelessly around the clock to not only ensure your safety, but to gather information and design an organized, coordinated and safe approach to continuing Case Management and Therapy services to the thousands of clients we serve daily and are dependent upon us to help them move forward in their lives.
To that end, we have assembled a Command Team made up of eight (8) Intrust leaders who are meeting regularly to assess the situation on an hour-by-hour basis, design and coordinate a strategy to remain operational while also complying with the government’s orders, and to communicate regularly with each of you. As you might imagine, the information flow is fast and furious, and changing constantly, so it is our job to remain and instill calm, decipher and culminate necessary and factual information, and communicate such accordingly.
Areas of key focus include:
- Safety and security of all staff
- Ensuring office environments are safe, secure and compliant with the Governor’s orders
- Identifying essential staff and ensuring they are properly set up to work-from-home and maintain patient confidentiality within HIPAA standards
- Coordinating Plans of Care for TCM and Therapy services in a safe, compliant, and fiscally responsible manner.
- Evaluating all company spending and placing a hold on spending for any items that are not directly for the care of our clients and safety of our staff.
- Designing a communication strategy for all staff, payers, referral sources, and clients/family members that is thoughtful, mindful of the myriad of information that is flowing right now, answers specific questions, and is delivered timely and with the proper cadence.
Please be on the lookout for additional, more detailed information in the coming hours and days relative to the areas of focus mentioned above. These communications will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page, and disseminated in email format.
Thank you all for your dedication, patience, selflessness, and courage as we work together to get through these challenging and unprecedented times. Hang in there and be safe.